For one of the biggest leading Pharma company. We are looking for a MCC that is holding agency experience and specialized in Operational Marketing and Digital Marketing. The position is a 6-12 months contract with extension expected. The client is located in Leiden.
•Acts as the SPOC between the internal stakeholders (Brand Mangers, Medical Scientific Liaisons, Medical Advisors) and the preferred supplier network of the client (creative agencies, digital production agencies, print management, warehousing, media buyer).
•Functions as a marketing asset specialist, who supports his/her partners with the optimisation of briefings of promotional assets over all on- and offline channels (leave behinds, advertisements, digital banners, websites), with knowledge of the role of each asset in the customer journey.
•Takes the lead in getting the briefings of his/her partners by setting up regular intakes. The baseline is to use the tactical plan and push the internal stakeholder towards campaign briefings and to provide proactive advice on branding, regulatory rules and timelines for individual assets.
•Has deep knowledge of corporate, product and disease branding & regulatory rules and can review assets in line with these guidelines.
• The MCC initiates, coordinates the IMR approval process for all promotional assets and is responsible for the branding approval. When an IMR job is certified, the archiving is done by the MCC.
• Seeks for optimisation to build omnichannel assets and the collaboration with the preferred supplier network.
• Manages the stock of promotional materials.
• Bachelor/Master or equal by work experience
• Excellent planning and organizational skills (be able to work with strict deadlines)
• Proactive and assertive attitude
• Performance driven
• Communication skills to connect with different creative partners
• Follow-up on marketing communication trends and ability to share them with partners
• Creative mindset and out-of-the box approach to advice partners on assets
• High level of independency
• Excellent writing and speaking skills of EN and NL (FR is a plus)
Project start date:
Short notice preferred
6-12 months + possible extension / perm
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Sayf Idais at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org