For a booming Biotech client, I’m looking for a Molecular and Bioassay Development Scientist experience in cell – based or molecular assays, life sciences and/ or virology and experience with ICH method development or GMP within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Enjoys working in a multidisciplinary team and contributing to method development knowledge of the team as a whole.
- Actively shares expertise in technologies such as ELISA, (q)PCR, cell culture-based assays and/or NGS.
- Aims to shape the life cycle management up to and including validation of methods for release and characterization of our vaccine
- Acts as a technical lead to strengthen our product development strategy.
- Has strong capabilities to collaborate with scientists across multiple disciplines.
- Takes ownership as author in the preparation of presentations, documents for regulatory filing and patents.
- Ph.D. degree (or equivalent) with 2-5 years of post-doctoral experience in a relevant field of cell-based or molecular assays, life sciences and/ or virology.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or ICH method development or GMP is highly preferable.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and team-building skills. Importantly, you have a critical attitude and value accuracy in the execution of your work and that of others.
- 1st of June (flexible)
- 1 year contract with high chance of extension
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV. For further information, please contact Selin Ozbeden at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com