MEMS Technical Project Leader
I’m looking for a Technical Project Leader, who will be responsible for initiating and leading projects for the MEMS foundry. You will lead teams varying from 2-10 people and to manage budgets of 100-5000K euro. These projects can be internal (competence development, platform development, continuous improvements), but are primarily for external customers, with the aim to bring their product to manufacturing readiness. You are the central point of contact for customers and have strong focus delivering the input on project timings and financials.
- Leading process development projects and realizing the agreed technical and non-technical deliverables
- Contributing to or making relevant technological choices during the different stages of the process development process.
- Securing the progress of a project in all its metrics and deliverables and for controlling risks
- Managing the development of processes and process flows in a structured and methodologically sound way.
- Providing direction to engineering colleagues from different areas of expertise
- Communicating pro-actively with all stakeholders
- Acquiring new projects at both internal and external customers
- MSc or PhD in the area of Chemical technology, Physics, Electronics or Material Technology
- 5 years’ experience in managing process development projects in the area of thin-film technologies?
- Extensive knowledge of process development and setting up integral process flows in the thin film technological domain.
- Experience in analyzing and aligning the stakeholder environment and needs.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- An advanced project management certification
- Knowledge and understanding of other disciplines, or the capability to acquire this quickly
- Analytically strong, creative in finding pragmatic solutions, driven, can-do mentality
- A strong team leader and a team player. You are an excellent communicator and motivator, skilled in managing interpersonal & team dynamics.
- Able to challenge and align all the parts of the organization to deliver the projects, with a strong desire to improve organizational effectiveness structurally.
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme? Check this LINK
For more information please contact Daria Petrova on +31 (0)20 20 44 502