For one of our big high-tech clients I am looking for a Medior Engineer. The role would be for a minimum of 4-6 months, the company is located in the Amsterdam region.
* We also work a junior and senior engineering role if this one is too junior for you!
This is a great stepping stone for your career as this company is the leader in the field. We have worked over 20 positions for them last year and they are continuously growing, so who knows what the future brings?
As a Medior Engineer you will support Product Development by working in the lab and assisting with the translation of ideas into workable prototypes.
You work in project teams and are involved in parts of the process, from concept design to production. As you are working with leading experts and lean techniques are consistently applied in the projects, you catch on and learn fast!
- Assisting in the creation of the prototyping process either by parts, tools, processes or measurements sets.
- Hands-on research on various forms of assembly to decide the best method
- Setting-up and executing experiments
- Working with different types of glue
- Welding and soldering
- Handle product and process parameters which are also recorded in the so-called process requirements.
- Making part of prototypes or the entire prototypes.
- Supporting and advising the development of products and modifications.
You enjoy working in a hands-on engineering role where you will work with small mechanical components. Your technical knowledge and passion make you a great team member. Other qualities we ask for are:
- We are open to MBO to university candidates
- +5 years of experience
- Background in Engineering
- Able to work with smaller components and tweezers
- Experience with laser, welding and/or glue
- Experience working with metal and/or different kinds of plastic
- Experience with micro assembly or prototype building is a plus
- Supportive attitude
Interested to know more? Get in contact with Gemma Dozy via g.dozypanda-int.com or +3120 20 44 502.
For one of our big high-tech clients we are looking for a Junior Design Engineer. The role would be for a minimum of 4 months, the company is located in the Amsterdam region.