For one of our global leading pharmaceutical companies, we are looking for a (Freelance) Medical Writer who is fluent in French. You will be responsible of updating and modifying medical files. The company is in Brussels, Belgium. This opportunity comes with a 3-month contract and offers +/- a three days’ work week.
- Updating existing files.
- Modifying the files that are being delivered.
- Communicate Scientific or Medical information.
- Writing and handling the delivered documents in French.
- Being able to work with deadlines and deliver on time.
- At least one year of experience in Medical Writing.
- Writing skills to communicate in French effectively and clearly.
- Scientific degree.
- Ability to communicate scientific or medical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Familiarity with the principles of clinical research.
- Ability to interpret and present clinical data and other complex information.
Project start date:
Short notice preferred
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Sayf Idais at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com