MSD Is looking for a contractor – 1 FTE.
The tasks will be limited to Medical Writing: the contractor will be involved in the writing of scientific tender dossiers and will work in tandem with a Tender Manager.
Most of the content for the file will be delivered, but occasionally additional literature searches may be needed.
- 1 year of Experience in Medical Writing is a must.
- Contractors with experience in Vaccines and/or Infectious Diseases i desirable.
- Located in Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Switzerland
- Native French or equivalent (excellent writing skills).
- Proficient in English (basic communications).
- Able to translate/summarize in French a text written in English.
- Scientific: Biology, Pharmacy, Medicine, Biomedical
- Medical writing: minimum 1 year, more experience is highly valued.
- Used to interpret clinical study reports and protocols (nice to have).
- Writing: Clinical documents and/or publications (articles, abstracts, summaries etc.) or other documents.
- Ability to communicate scientific or medical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience in vaccines
- Pediatric infectious diseases
- Able to perform limited literature search
- Used to set-up a proper bibliography (e.g. EndNote)
- Organizational skills; used to deliver on time
- Good collaboration
- Location: Brussels
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Start date: 3 April 2023
- Remote Position
Send your CV to Khanyi Mabena at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her at +31 2020 44502.