For one of our fast growing medical device clients we are looking for an experienced medical device software engineer to join our product development team in the development of the a patient monitoring system! We are looking for someone with a proven track record in software development for medical devices. This person is highly needed for his/her experience in both medical product development and design of the software architecture and should be able to help shape the software organization along the way.
You will help build and steer the software team towards strong industry leadership on software, data, and integrations. Fitting with the growth of the company this person will have a leading role in architectural decisions, as well as shaping the software development process in close collaboration with the development team..
- Software development in line with IEC62304
- Selection and implementation of the tools to do our work effectively (CI/CD, risk/requirement management, QMS)
- Development of monitoring platform software and verification activities;
- Guide the team to ensure that all software deliverables meet the company quality process requirements and relevant standards;
- Participate in scrum team activities, effort estimation, planning and stand up;
- This position includes the opportunity to fulfill the role as Scrum Master in the product development team.
- MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 4+ years of experience in software development in Medical Device industry according to quality standards for medical device development (ISO 13485; IEC62304)
- Knowledge of software design patterns, architecture and object-oriented design.
- Proven experience with working in Agile teams. Experience as a Scrum Master is highly valued
- Experience with Qt, Yocto and C++ is a pre.
- A visionary role in creating medical software, thinks out of the box when it comes to innovating and problem solving
- A team player with excellent communication and technical skills in multidisciplinary environments
- A mission driven mentality
Since they are a hybrid remote company, you’ll be working both from their office in the Den Bosch area as well as partly remote working.
You will be joining the multidisciplinary product development team whose main focus is the patient monitoring system. More information on the monitoring system can be given on request.
- A seat at the table of a highly skilled team that has a lot of fun together
- A chance to make an impact by working within a social enterprise that is dedicated to revolutionize healthcare in low and middle income countries
- A competitive salary
- A chance to invest in hours to become a shareholder of the company
- Room for own initiatives
- Flexibility in working hours