For a leading Biotech client I’m in search of a Medical Scientific Liaison experienced with immunodeficiencies, plasma derived therapies and related disease.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with clinical experts, investigators and other stakeholders in patient care
- Operating in countries where products of company are used, like Germany, France, Finland or Turkey. At the same time you will also have a strong focus on countries that are marked for future collaboration, as we are expanding our business globally
- Identifying scientific exchange needs for which you will provide credible scientific expertise and serve as a liaison to your colleagues in Medical and Clinical Affairs and to external partners
- Work with multidisciplinary teams in assessing educational/research needs and developing strategies to meet those needs
- Providing medical and scientific support for internal and external collaborations. This may include sales training, symposium speaker briefing or other educational initiatives particularly in Europe
- Representing the company at conferences, on advisory boards, outreach meetings etc. and in interactions with thought leaders
- For new countries, investigating which institutions specialize in treating patients with immune disorders. You will also build professional relationships with key opinion leaders involved in the treatment and prevention of bleedings and critical care.
- As Medical Scientific Liaison you will be an integral part the Medical Affairs Team, will work in the field and you will be responsible for our (European) professional network in the market of products and related diseases.
- An advanced academic degree in medical science (MD, PharmD or PhD);
- At least 3 years of experience as field MSL;
- Solid background and experience with immunodeficiencies, plasma derived therapies and related disease.
- In addition, understanding of drug development and life-cycle development of a product is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of clinical development (clinical trials, registries, RWE);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Dutch is preferable and any additional language (such as German, Spanish or French) is a plus;
- Availability to attend meetings like congresses or conferences on weekends;
- Travel 60-80% of working time.
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme?
For more information please contact Selin Ozbeden on +31 (0)20 20 44 502