One of our biggest pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Medical Communications specialist. We are looking for a specialist that is experienced in immunology. The position is a 1-year contract with extension expected and located in Leiden.
- The development of therapeutic area expertise.
- The creation of medical materials, such as slide kits.
- Medical and product training to your colleagues.
- You will attend and cover major medical congresses. Including scientific program review, new company and competitive data display, company meetings and congress-related data dissemination.
- Project support to the client’s global, regional, and local teams and participate in scientific projects (Project leads varies if you are on junior or senior lvl)
- Proven work experience in immunology.
- MSc or PhD in science/immunology
- You are based in the Netherlands or willing to relocate.
- You speak fluently English (Dutch is preferred)
- Able to work remotely now (In the future you will also work on sight).
Project start date:
Short notice preferred
12 months + possible extension / perm
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Sayf Idais at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com