I’m looking for a Mechatronics designer, who will have the opportunity to define the way physicians operate our X-ray systems during surgery
• The mechatronics view on development in an agile scrum team of up to 10p;
• Designing, implementing and tuning the control loops for new and/or modified product configurations;
• Performing Mechatronics integration and verification;
• Supporting in analysis and solving of life-cycle management issues;
• Together with the product owner, creating the best overall mechatronics design solution.
• MSc in Mechatronics or Motion Control;
• Min. 5 years of experience as a Mechatronics designer;
• Modelling motion control loops and hands-on testing/measuring on the system;
• Experience with working in large cross-functional (agile) teams;
• High quality focus;
• Drive for continuously improvement.
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme? Check this LINK
For more information please contact Daria Petrova on +31 (0)20 20 44 502