Are you a talented Mechanical Designer with strong skills and experience as Mechanical Designer. Do you have a proven track record in the development of sophisticated mechatronic systems? Do you like working with many different stakeholders on safety critical products for use within the healthcare domain? This is a unique opportunity to further grow your career within our IGT-systems business.
- Initiate, oversee and help execute multi-disciplinary analysis and design activities to improve performance, safety and cost of the system;
- Be a reference for the multidisciplinary design team for mechanical design aspects;
- Within new product introduction projects and product life cycle activities you are responsible for requirements, integral design, implementation, test and integration in accordance with the higher level specifications. Including alignment with all the relevant internal and external stakeholders such as operations and procurement;
- Ensures that there is proper documentation for his/her design (e.g. Design calculations, dFMEA, Field data analysis, verification reporting);
- Ensures the mutual consistency and efficient integration of the separate modules in modular, easy-to-maintain units that meets the product specification;
- Understands and communicates consequences of his/her design on the architecture;
- Contributes to technology roadmaps and other strategic related activities;
- Contribute to the sourcing strategy including make-buy decisions, supplier selection, and contract management.
- MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent and with at least
- 10 years of experience in relevant mechanical design and development projects;
- Able to coach and transfer knowledge to others;
- Preferably with experience in the Healthcare domain;
- Strong communication skills (English and Dutch), a down-to-earth mentality, ability to lead technical teams and deal with a diverse stakeholder field;
- Analytical, creative, and abstract thinker with ability to define and understand concepts/problems quickly, able to create and review technical documents and when needed applies hands on mentality;
- Accurate and quality minded;
- With a proven track record in supplier and stakeholder management.
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme? Check this LINK
For more information please contact Daria Petrova on +31 (0)20 20 44 502