Be part of Global Planning, Large Molecule API platform , an award-winning Supply Chain team as a Materials Requirements (MRP) Planner . The Global Material Requirements Planning team is responsible for the replenishment of raw materials for our production of biopharmaceutical products for our patients. The Material planning team leads the inventory management of raw material while optimizing Slow Moving and Obsolete (SLOB) values, to best of class performance for the pharmaceutical industry for the platform of Large Molecule API.
- Execute the development, maintenance, communication and publication of the Materials Requirements Plans (MRP) to ensure that patient / customer requirements are met.
- Maintain Raw Materials and Components inventories within our goal, while minimizing excess, obsolete and expired materials. Contribute to the global balancing of Materials and Components within Global Planning, ensuring efficient and effective procurement & inventory practices and optimizing the balance between quality, service, reliability and cost.
- Ensure that all material delivery schedules are communicated to the suppliers on time in order to meet plan requirements.
- Partner with Global Procurement to drive Supplier performance improvement including quality and timely delivery in line with MPS.
- Tracks and reports site / platform level supplier service performance, communicating the information to the relevant parties.
- Collaborate with Quality and Warehouse staff regarding rejected / defective materials, making the physical arrangements with the supplier to ensure a timely return of goods or disposal.
- Focuses and encourages continuous improvements (CI) of the process supported!
- Supports material and component Phase in and Phase Out processes.
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred combined with relevant work experience
- English required, Dutch is preferred
- Planning experience
- Supply Chain Certification is preferred e.g. APICS.
- Lean Certification is desirable.
HOURS 20-24 hours per week
DURATION 12 months with high chance of extension / starting ASAP
LOCATION Onsite / Leiden
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme?
For more information, please contact Oliver Holding Fay on +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or email@example.com