I am recruiting for a motivated Marketing Operations Specialist to join a leading Biotech in Breda.
The Marketing Operations Specialist reports to the Team leader Marketing Operations and works primarily with the Brand Manager(s) & Medical(s) of the allocated therapeutic areas.
- Acts as the SPOC between the content owners (promo & medical) and the preferred supplier network (creative agencies, digital production agencies, print management, warehousing, media buyer, …).
- Finetunes the customer journeys with the support of omnichannel specialists, using the tatical plan as a baseline.
- Takes the lead in getting and fintetuning the briefings of his/her partners by setting up regular intakes. The baseline is to use the tactical plan and push the Brand Manager/Medical towards campaign briefings and to provide proactive advice on branding, regulatory rules and timelines for individual assets.
- Creates & updates the central asset planning tool, that contains an overview of all campaigns and the detailed planning for all omnichannel assets included.
- Functions as a marketing asset specialist, who supports his/her partners with the optimization of briefings of promotional assets over all on- and offline channels (leave behinds,
advertisements, digital banners, websites, …), with knowledge of the role of each asset in the customer journey.
- Has deep knowledge of corporate, product and disease branding & regulatory rules and is able to review assets in line with these guidelines.
- The Marketing Operations Specialist initiates, coordinates the approval process for all communication assets and is responsible for the branding approval.
- Seeks for optimization to build omnichannel assets & customer and the collaboration with the preferred supplier network.
- Bachelor/Master or equal by work experience
- Excellent planning and organizational skills (be able to work with strict deadlines)
- Communication skills to connect with different creative partners
- Follow-up on marketing communication trends and ability to share them with partners
- Creative mindset and out-of-the box approach to advice partners on assets
- High level of independency
- Excellent writing and speaking skills of EN and NL; for FR basic knowledge is sufficient
- Duration: To end of December 2022 (extension possible)
- Start date: 1 October 2021
- Location: Breda
Please apply with your CV. For further information, please contact Aimee Brenner at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com
Refer a friend here for a 250-euro placement bonus