Manufacturing Supervisor (shift work in production department)
For a leading Medical Device client, we are looking for 2 Manufacturing Supervisor. You will be managing different teams in the production Department where they produce Breast prostheses. work is done on a high-quality product in different shifts of 8 hours a day. The initial process is automated, but production ends up as a labour-intensive and manual process.
You will be responsible for guiding your Team according to the desired working method, our Credo, Safety requirements, GMP regulations and ISO and quality standards, whereby the realization of the production planning is the objective. You are available as a point of contact. You consult with the support departments to get the desired product to the customer as quickly as possible. The supervisor has insight into the processes in the department and is able to optimally carry out the weekly planning. The supervisor will also cooperate in the shift roster (16/7) with the exception of public holidays.
- Leading his or her team in a motivating way
- Responsible for correct working method and production of products according to regulations;
- Realization of production planning and quality objectives (KPI);
- Stimulates and actively contributes to improvement initiatives;
- Developing employees.
- Lead production meetings
- Completed HBO education
- English and Dutch language in word and writing.
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience in a production environment
- Leadership skills
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, JDE and MES)
- Experience with Lean or improvement projects is a plus
- Cleanroom and GMP experience is a plus
- First aid, experience with working safely is a plus
- Location: Leiden
- Contract: 6 months with high chance of permanent directly with company
- Full time on site, Shift work – 24/7 OR 16/7 (2 mornings/ 2 afternoons / 2 days off)
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you know someone who would be a great fit?
Introduce me to her or him! Refer a friend and earn €250,-
PS. Job will close soon! Contact me asap!