- Work with cross functional team members, incorporating external manufacturing partners to ensure equipment meets varied quality, EHSS and compliance requirements
- Initiate and lead process and/or equipment improvement projects. This includes leading and executing Change Control processes, managing Business Improvements and defining User Requirements in consultation with a multidisciplinary team. Ensure that value-added improvements in the areas of capacity, safety (EHS&S) and quality (GMP) regarding equipment and/or process are implemented
- Participate in NPI projects and (global) multidisciplinary projects as an extended team member.
- Develop and sustain a long-term strategy for the asset such that manufacturing capacity remains adequate. Ensure that an Asset Team is in place to ensure life cycle management of the equipment.
- Actively lead and/or participates in investigations into deviations in production processes, identifies corrective and/or preventive actions and ensures that these are dealt with adequately and within agreed timelines.
- Higher professional education (HBO) or university education (WO) education, in a relevant field (e.g. pharmaceutical sciences, biotechnology, biochemistry, life sciences, biological engineering, etc).
- 4-2 years’ experience in a biotechnology or biopharmaceutical industry environment.
- Experience with downstream production processes and equipment. Preferably experience with/knowledge of both upstream and downstream processing.
- Affinity for production equipment and automation systems (e.g. DeltaV).
- Able to work in a high quality environment (GMP).
- Can work well both independently and in a team.
- Good Data Analysis skills.
- Good organizational change skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with lean methodologies is a plus.
- Flexible, “Can do!” mentality, critical and proactive.
- Good command of English (spoken and written). Good command of Dutch (spoken and written) preferred.
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme? For more information, please contact Beata Wydurska on +31 (0)20 20 44 502