Manufacturing Operations Specialist
For one of the largest pharmaceutical companies, we are looking for a Manufacturing operations specialist. You will be responsible for representing operations on NPI tech transfer teams, manufacturing readiness for the NPI and supporting first line trouble-shooting of the day to day activities within Operations.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of the manufacturing process and equipment issues and process optimization
- Monitoring and reporting of process performance using statistical process control Investigating and resolving issues raised within the Manufacturing Department Participate in/ Lead Cross Functional teams when required
- Preparation and updating of Batch Records, Procedures and Work Instructions
- Provide process and equipment related training as required within the Manufacturing Department
- Completion of assigned tasks to support manufacture of quality biomedicines in accordance with cGMP and EHS requirements.
- Managing the QI.
- Compliance with Manufacturing and general site procedures at all times.
Completion of all documentation in compliance with site procedures and GDP.
- Lead and Support investigation and resolution of problems on plant.
- Generate and assist with generation, review and revision of Manufacturing documentation as necessary.
- Support ongoing studies by Validation, OTS and other support functions.
A relevant third level qualification in either Microbiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Science or Engineering
Manufacturing experience within a GMP regulated environment
Experience of the cell culture or purification processes
Project / New equipment installation experience
Process engineering experience
Commissioning and qualification experience
Generally, Requires 2-4 Years Work Experience
- Location: Leiden, NLD
- End date: 31/07/2023 (potential for Permanent position)
- Full time, On site
Do you know someone who would be a great fit? Introduce me to her or him! Refer a friend and earn €250,-
PS. Job will close soon! Contact me asap!