I am urgently looking for an experienced External Contract Laboratory Managerto join a leading Biotech in Leiden to manage the release and stability testing for vaccine products, be accountable for one of the main testing laboratories and ensure timely testing of the products.
You will work closely together with the External Quality group, the Analytical development department as well as with the QA department of different manufacturing sites. As well as other parties like External Manufacturing and Procurement to ensure all required assets are in place to enable efficient outsourcing and testing of the product.
- Keep clear overviews of different business processes
- Set up and maintain planning and reporting tools.
- Ensure financial flows are managed.
- Ensure a standard process with standard governance structures and roles and responsibilities is set up and maintained with the external laboratory
- Independently and with key stakeholders (such as Subject matter experts from Analytical development or manufacturing) solve issues.
- Manage all systems to be utilized to ensure test results are accessible in time for release and stability.
- Ensure timely and proper reporting to partners and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience in a pharmaceutical environment and good knowledge of GMP
- Experience with laboratory management systems
- Experience with project management and governance structures
- Strong communication skills and organizational capabilities
- Able to work independently
- Flexible and accurate
- Professional proficiency in English
- Knowledge about outsourcing process within a pharmaceutical company
- ASAP - 1 June 2021
- 1 year
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme?
For further information, please contact Aimee Brenner at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com