Maintenance Support Coordinator (Maximo Engineer) – Leiden, the Netherlands
For one of the leading medical devices companies, we are looking for a maintenance support coordinator. You are responsible to improve our ECMMS system Maximo. You will perform an assessment on the current use of the system. Together with the Maximo group you will create a plan how we can improve the use of Maximo within Mentor. The improvements will contain the structure of Maximo, the trainings related to access control, the reporting of the data and the procedures how to use Maximo. After approval you will implement the proposals within Mentor Leiden.
Is it you we are looking for?
- Performing an assessment how to improve the usage of Maximo
- Implementing of the approved proposals
- Training of employees in the new work procedures of Maximo
- Application knowledge from the ECMMS system Maximo
- Requires 4-6 Years Work Experience
- English is required, Dutch is appreciated
- Ability to structure all the process within the maintenance and calibration department so all work will be executed as lean as possible
- Proven experience in maintenance departments in a medical devices’ environment is helpful.
- Has significant knowledge of problem solving and improving processes.
Start date: ASAP
6 months contract until 31/01/2023
Remote: 60% at the office
Interested? Send me your CV, firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you know someone who would be a great fit? Introduce me to her or him! Refer a friend and earn €250,-
PS. Job will close soon! Contact me asap!