For one of our Biotech Clients in Leiden, I am looking for a Mainenance Engineer (System Owner).
As Maintenance Engineer you will be system owner of a specific utility installation(s), and lead the multi disciplinary asset team. Together with e.g. engineering, maintenance engineers and technicians you are responsible to for the entire lifecycle of the assets. You will have a leading role in the development and digitization of the maintenance strategy of the system and collaborate within the global Make Asset Management organization. You will develop and own multi-year asset replacement plans and arrange budget for OPEX and CAPEX expenses for your systems. You will plan and coordinate projects to replace current assets, and to introduce new technologies. You are Domain Expert for a specific utility system and ensure regulatory (EHSS, Q, FIN) compliance. In this role you represent the site in audits and assessments.
- Bs. Degree in a relevant area with strong asset management and domain knowledge.
- Experience in a GMP regulated environment is a pre
- Manufacturing Asset Management
- Ability to switch between strategic, tactical and operational thinking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external peers and business partners.
- Proficient automation knowledge (CMMS, Industry 4.0, BMS, Data management)
- Advanced analytical / Process Excellence skills to perform and facilitate Risk Assessments (FMEA, HAZOP, RCM), Statistical Process Control, Root Cause Analyses and problem-solving capabilities.
- Start date: 1.06.2022
- Duration: 12 months, extension highly likely
- Location: Leiden, The Netherlands
If interesting for you or someone you know, get in touch today to avoid disappointment.
Contact Beata Wydurska at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.