I’m looking for a Maintenance Engineer, who will be responsible for translating the vision into a correct maintenance strategy with regard to machines and the team of specialists. Projects are often tackled in teams and have a highly innovative character. As a Maintenance Engineer you support production in the production of products in mass production in the field of equipment, technology and organization.
• You are responsible for starting up a new production line
• You work closely with a colleague Maintenance Manager and may eventually become manager of 1 or more technician(s) ).
• You take care of updating and maintaining the knowledge of the mechanics.
• Coaching mechanics and thus the maintenance team.
• You are responsible for the maintenance budget and the relationship with the main suppliers.
• You are responsible for the (multi-year) revision and replacement plan.
• You are responsible for the safety of employees and machines.
• You are continuously focused on improvement and develop the department to a higher level.
You are part of
The Maintenance Technical Service (OTD) is responsible for the availability of the machines within the organization. The OTD supports production in a continuous shift. Within the OTD there are both Mechanics (shift work) and Engineers (day shift). As a Maintenance Engineer, you are part of an operational group led by the Production Manager, together with colleagues as a logistics, quality and process engineer. As a team you report to the department team.
• You have a completed technical HBO education (preferably Electrical Engineering and/or Mechanical Engineering). Possibly supplemented with a business education.
• Min. 4 years of relevant work experience, preferably as a manager within a maintenance or production environment.
• Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and TPM is a plus.
• You enjoy working with technology independently and as a member of a team. You can keep an overview and create in complex situations.
• You have organizational talent and the ambition to become a manager in the long term. You also have good analytical skills and a strong sense of norms.
• You are decisive, assertive, communicative and have influencing skills
DURATION: 1 year (high chances of extension)
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme? Check this LINK
For more information please contact Daria Petrova on +31 (0)20 20 44 502