For one of the biggest leading pharmaceutical companies in the world, we are looking for a Logistics Coordinator who will be responsible for the EMEA market. The company is specializing in ophthalmology.
The logistics coordinator plans and executes the Procurement Logistics operations, encompassing all the supply and logistics related to semi-finished, finished products and materials from source of manufacturing (internal or external) and point of distribution of the company. The job is in Amsterdam.
- Plan and execute the EMEA Procurement & Logistics operations, working with Planning, Warehouse & Distribution, Internal and external Manufacturing and Packaging, Quality, Internal and external storage and EMEA Distribution Centers, ensuring timely procurement and associated inbound logistics of semi-finished and finished goods to meet production and product availability demands.
- Follow established processes and procedures surrounding all elements pertaining to purchasing, transportation, import/export, and logistics.
- Perform transactions in system and issue related transport documentation in a compliant manner relating to GMP/GDP policies, internal rules and countries legislations.
- Transact on items relating to non-EU-EU-Domestic Shipments taking into consideration the Trade and Compliance dimensions.
- Book transportation/create shipment according negotiated rate and preferred vendor strategy.
- Control vendor invoices and validate its accuracy
- Accountable for the operational and transactional transportation management of primary and cross trade transports, including intercompany transactions.
- Responsible for product availability related to the inbound activities
- Track and report operational cost
- Manage Operational primary - and cross-trade transports
- Primary contact with suppliers, carriers, and distribution centers for the purposes of monitoring and informing abound inbounds
- Own the Operational oversight of the carriers and freight vendors for primary transport, including execution of transportation agreements
- Control daily accuracy of Good Issued products and take necessary corrective/preventive actions to secure inventory visibility
- Responsible for Trade & Compliance process execution for the primary transport and related import / export and trade activities.
- Record suppliers and related activities customers’ complaints and escalate immediately
- Ensuring transportation companies execution against Quality GDP
- Track KPI’s records, including Plan Vs GI for logistics operations, and take necessary actions to deliver/supply products on-time
- Change control management
- Participation in Supply Chain development and product transition projects, as an expert or extended team member
- Manage internal/external relationship including cross functional departments/vendors to ensure business success
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Supply Chain operations, Procurement/Purchasing operations, Transportation, Distribution and/or Warehousing
- Strong professional experience in Pharmaceutical Environment and/or at least in healthcare industry, including knowledge in import-export processes and customs
- Strong experience and understanding of the GMP & GDP requirements relating to supply chain operations, procurement, supply and logistics processes in such context.
- Good Knowledge of SAP, especially SD module, the MM module being highly desirable and others (and notably QA Module) being an asset.
ORGANISATION AND OFER
You will join growing and innovative organisation and will be involved in successful projects with customers all over the world. You are part of a multi-disciplinary team that is continuously creating value for their clients.
This is a unique opportunity to develop yourself and to grow within the company. You can expect an attractive salary and benefits.
INTERESTED? Reach out to Sayf Idais for more information by contacting +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or email@example.com