For one of our medical device clients in the east side of the Netherlands we are looking for a Lead Engineer! This down-to-earth company is growing and expanding their team with a Lead Engineer because of it. Their focus is on spinal, orthopedics and trauma. In this key position you will be responsible for delivering projects within timely manner and within budgets. You will have customers like the global big medical device players.
Within the project team you are the coordinator and work together with the project engineers in your team to work towards deadlines. With your knowledge and experience in product development of medical devices you can coach your team members and can support on the technical documentation and review them.
- Systematically work towards delivering on projectresults (design, documentation);
- Being pro-active guarding deadlines for yourself and your team members;
- Support and coordinate colleagues in realisation of targets with the project scope;
- Take care of review and quality of the output of the team to make sure quality requirements are met;
- Communicate with the Project Manager to get aligned on quality results and managing expectations, guarding the client relationship and communicating in a timely manner towards the client, suppliers and team when deadlines can no longer be met;
- You are capable to independently discuss in depth the content of the project with the client.
- Bachelor or Master;
- Analytical and structured work approach;
- Strong communication skills;
- 5+ years experience in medical device product development;
- Strong in reporting
- Fluently in English, verbally and written. Dutch is a nice to have.