At the moment I am looking for a Laboratory Technician Release and Stability for one of my biotech clients in Leiden. It regards a 1 year contract initially, however this is a long term position.
This is a great position for someone that is ready to take the next step in their career as you will have a nice range of responsibilities together with lab work.
- Performing assays like ELISAs, (auto)VPqPCR, QPA, HcDNA and IDPCR with a ‘first time right attitude’.
- Working precisely and on time data delivery with expected quality. (Perform assay, assay review and training).
- Actively participate in setting up documentation to ensure compliance.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects that progresses the department in quality, EHS and efficiency gain.
- Becoming assay responsible person for an assay performed within the team, including updating of test instructions for GMP assays.
- MBO degree level with minimal of 2 years cGMP experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Working experience with cGMP is a plus.
- Experience with biological assay.
- You are motivated and have positive cando attitude.
- Previous experience working in a pharma/biotech will be a plus.
- Short notice preferably
- 12 months (extension optional)
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
For more information please contact Gemma Dozy on +31 (0)20 20 44 502