For one of our top Biotech clients, we are recruiting for a Key Account Manager to support international partners and new client onboarding.
In this role you will be involved from initial brainstorming phase to operations and execution. Supporting new and existing clients from beginning to end. You will join the Commercial division and be a part of an enthusiastic and dedicated team of Key Account Managers and customer service agents.
- Act as a central point of contact for external partners and manage a portfolio of up to 5-7 global and local clients
- Implementation of new partners with Business Development
- Preparation of customer specific metrics to management & board
- Making proposals for adjustment/expansion of the product/service offering
- Signaling problems regarding planning, deliveries and agreements in accordance with business and quality agreements
- Ensuring alignment between the organizations delivery capacity and the customer's requirements.
- Coordinating contacts between contract partners and the registration department
- Acting as initiator or participant in customer-specific projects within the existing organization, such as outsourcing activities, realizing product improvement/development and implementing changes
- Identifying customer needs and translating these into proposals
- Maintaining an overview and monitors schedules, deliveries and agreements from the business and quality agreements for products/services and projects, and maintains contact with the contract partner in this regard
- A completed HBO education with professional knowledge in the field of, for example, pharmacy or business management.
- 3 years of work experience, preferably in pharmacy or medical devices.
- Experience with project management.
- Communicative, accurate, customer-oriented, pragmatic and keep an overview.
- Excellent command of English language in word and writing.
Interested or know someone? Send your CV to Aimee at email@example.com or get in touch at 020 2044 502