- Support the delivery of year-over-year productivity
- Monitor projects to improve the site operations processes to ensure productivity targets are met
- Financial reconciliation of project’s productivity outcomes
- Govern line of sight (achievement of productivity targets) of projects that drive productivity
- Assess projects for viability, valuation, organizational and shareholder value impact and challenge with questions and ideas
- Setup and improve productivity models to measure productivity targets and monitor achievements
- Collaborate with business leaders on improvement projects
- Bachelor or Master degree in (Industrial) Engineering, Supply Chain or Economics
- Project management skills
- Preferred experience in Finance, Data modelling and optimising value streams in Supply Chain
- Approx 3 years of experience in a highly regulated business environment (Pharma, FCG or Chemical) is preferable
- Fluent in English, both oral and written communication
- Drives change: questions the status quo
- Interpersonal savvy: relates well to all kind of people, influencing and negotiating skills
- Drive for results: consistently hits goals and objectives set
- Organizational agility: knows how to get things done both through formal channels and informal network
- Ability to set priorities: handle multiple projects at the same time
1 year minimal
PROJECT START DATE
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.
For further information, please contact Gemma Dozy at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com.
PANDA INTERNATIONAL is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to placing high-level candidates in freelance and temporary roles within the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotech and Food sectors across Europe. By working closely with candidates and companies in meeting challenging business demands, the Panda team has developed an extensive client base consisting of the world’s leading Life Sciences organizations.