Young and dynamic CDMO is looking for a (Junior) Scientist! We are specialised in formulation and process development for oral solid dosage forms through drying, agglomeration and coating processes. With the up rise of Spray Drying technology in many industries, we have become a center of excellence in Spray Drying and Spray Chilling/Congealing.
- You are involved in different projects both in process and formulation development.
- You are part of the project team.
- Together with the scientific project team, you will work on the scientific project.
- You will discuss the project plan, execute the trials and afterwards analyse the results.
- You assist in reporting and the communication to customers
- You keep track of the relevant scientific literature
- A Master degree in Sciences (engineering or pharmaceutical sciences).
- Experience in formulation or process development is an asset.
- You are strongly interested in process development
- You are “hands-on” and technically minded
- You are able to work independently after appropriate training
- You are flexible, problem solving while being accurate and quality driven
- You are a team player and customer minded
- You have good communication skills in English and Dutch
- You feel good in a small and transparent organisation
A contract with a competitive salary, depending on experience, with an extra legal package in a young and dynamic environment with space for creativity.
For more information please contact me at: +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or email@example.com.