One of my Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a (Junior) Research Associate-Assay. The (Junior) Research Associate - Assay will be involved in the development of the products. The main task will be to perform assay experiments in the lab. This includes planning, executing, analysing and documenting experiments. He/she will maintain lab safety and ensure the lab environment, equipment, reagents and consumables are in good working order.
- Fabricating lab-on-chip cartridges with prototyping techniques including tools such as nanospotter, flip-chip device, plasma etcher, wet bench, PDMS molding, etc.
- Performing biological assay experiments.
- Participate in the planning of experiments of the assigned projects.
- Perform data analysis.
- Provide suggestions on improving experimental setup and the assay performance.
- Record all plans, data and results according to internal procedures.
- Participate in lab organisation, such as maintaining a clean and safe lab environment, cleaning and calibrating equipment, maintaining consumable and reagent stocks etc.
- Follow internal Antelope quality management system processes.
- Bench oriented Bachelor or Master degree with scientific orientation (pharmaceutical and biological lab technology, chemistry or relevant).
- You have a result-oriented hands-on mentality.
- Experience in one of the following domains is an asset:
- Knowledge on various immuno-assay detection techniques
- Developing immuno-assays
- Working with lab-on-chip
- Working in a Diagnostic device, a pharmaceutical R&D or a production environment
- An interest in novel technologies in early stage.
- Excellent understanding of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Good communication and reporting skills and proficient in English.
- Ability to think and adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Capable of high performance in independent work as well as in team setting.
- Eye for detail, work accurately and aim for qualitative work
- Sense for initiative and flexible.
This Pharmaceutical company point-of-need diagnostic platform that allows consumers and healthcare professionals to have on-the-spot access to key health parameters. Their technology aims to offer clinical lab performance with the ease-of-use of a pregnancy test at a consumer price tag. The platform is based on an innovative lab-on-chip technology that can perform a sensitive test on any bodily fluid, without requiring complex user operations or sample preparation.
For more information please contact me at: +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or firstname.lastname@example.org.