For one of our clients in the north side of the Netherlands we are recruiting a Product Engineer! This down-to-earth company is growing and expanding their team. Their focus is the development of their unique systems. In this key position you will be responsible for requirements engineering and the development and validation of (partial) solutions and detailed designs in accordance with the machine directive and applicable standards within clients. You will get the chance to develop your skills and grow within the company within R&D and work for Global leader within big food, beverage industry and e-commerce players.
- Manage and deliver custom made systems for Material Transport systems as product engineer during design, procurement, project execution and turn-over to operations;
- Interfacing and communicating effectively with the other team but also with R&D, Sales and Production and custom care stakeholders being involved such as project / design management;
- Hands-on involvement in the creation and development of engineering documents and test plans;
- Systematically work towards delivering on project results (design, documentation);
- Being pro-active guarding deadlines for yourself and your team members.
- Bachelor or MBO work and thinking level (MBO4 technical middle management engineering, mechatronics, or similar) or considerable practical experience in mechanical engineering;
- At least 2 years of work experience in a job planner, constructor, or technical draftsman;
- Experience with 3D CAD software or the will to learn it;
- Strong in reporting;
- Strong communication skills;
- Fluently in English, verbally and written. Dutch is a nice to have.
For more information please get in contact with Sander Spaai (Recruitment Consultant R&D) via email@example.com