Business IT project manager.
Mentor is looking for business IT project manager to support the worldwide ERP upgrade of JDE 8.11 to 9.2 for the mentor business. The project manager will be responsible for coordination the business SME’s and represent the business in the larger project team.
- During the project the project manager needs to keep track of progress the SME are making
- Support SME in addressing their questions to the technical teams, maintain the budget, plan activities, work on reporting to senior management and communication to the business.
- The role focus is on making sure the business interest is taking care of the project and provide insight and drive clarity to the business SME and business management about the progress and contents.
- The project manager will also support the SME in executing their operational task by guiding during informal and formal testing, training and go live phase.
- We are looking for a hands-on project manager which understands the needs of the SME/ business and ability to connect with the technical teams.
- The project manager has strong project management skills in creating plannings with milestone, actions, follow ups and is report out to senior management.
- The PM needs to organize training and test events with SME and consultants.
- Several years of experience required in IT project where the project manager was responsible for the business interests.
- Knowledge and experience with the JDE ERP system, in a pharma, medical device environment is required
- The project manager will be reporting to the Materials Manager.