During this phase of the project, the basis for a Manufacturing Execution System (MES) is implemented on the shop floor. This basic implementation involves the replacement of about 40 manually filled in paper forms with electronic registration within the MES system. In future phases this MES platform will be expanded by creating interfaces with other electronic systems like e.g. SAP and the Learning Management System. Also the option to create electronic Device History Records (eDHR) will be implemented in future phases.
For the implementation of the basic MES system within this first phase, a global team is created, in which Groningen local team members from Engineering, Production and QA collaborate with JJ Technology (IT) and Supply Chain Systems & Solutions (SCSS) collaborate to realize the project.
The role of the project manager is to manage all the local activities to assure manufacturing readiness for the implementation of the MES system and to align all the activities with the global team, in close collaboration with the global project manager from SCSS.
- Strong Project Management skills and experienced in managing multi-functional projects within the Medical Device sector
- - Experience with the implementation of IT systems in a production environment, preferably with knowledge of MES applications
- Strong communication skills and being able to communicate project status to upper management
- Serve as intermediary between upper management and the project team
- Experience with Computer System Validation preferred
- English/Dutch proficiency
- 6 months with possibility of extension
- Location: Groningen
- Start date: 1 October
Please apply with your CV. For further information, please contact Aimee Brenner at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a friend here for a 250-euro placement bonus