One of our leading Biopharmaceutical clients has a job opening for an IT Change Agent in Breda. We are looking for someone with experience in change management projects and related communication strategies.
We are looking for a passionate change agent to assist with communications in our Global Supply Chain Digital Transformation Initiative. As part of this initiative we are launching a new case management system for internal customer service employees and a Commerce Customer Portal for self-service, initiating/status tracking on requests and order placement.
**Part-time also possible**
- Take the key objectives and help communicate these to different levels within the organization using different methods
- Understand the impacts/risks associated with the change and identify suitable communication events
- Create audience specific communications/content to introduce and support the change, influencing positive adoption
- Create and conduct Change Agent coaching and sessions
- Create communication plan and content for external customer deployment of the solution, liaising with country sales & marketing teams.
- HBO (Bachelor) level (relevant education) or related experience
- Experienced in Change Management for large projects
- Strong communication & content creation skills (email, PowerPoint, SharePoint, video)
- Ability to understand the technology and translate to business benefits
- Analytical skills to work with business leaders/subject matter experts to help identify the impacts and corresponding messaging
- Salesforce or eCommerce experience a benefit but not essential
6 months (extension optional)
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme? Check this LINK
For more information please contact Ralph Looijen on +31 (0)20 20 44 502