IT Business Analyst + Veeva (Level 5)
Ever wanted to contribute to the world of pharma with your special skills and talent, this is now your chance to join one of the biggest pharma companies in Breda
• Participate in the Agile development process in the roles of delegate-product owner and business analyst.
• Manage business requests, working with diverse user groups.
• Proactively identify production risks and create actionable mitigation plans
• Collaborate with vendors and information technology to prioritize, launch and implement new tools and system enhancements.
• Assist in gathering requirements to continuously improve the implementation of different platforms.
• Create and maintain system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications.
Required Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
• 5+ years of experience in an IT Business Analyst role.
• Experience of the pharmaceutical, medical device, biotech or general healthcare industries.
• Salesforce certifications (Administrator and /or Developer certifications in particular).
• Experience with Veeva Commercial Suit (Administrator Certifications).
• Experience with Agile development practices.
• Experience working both independently and, in a team, -oriented collaborative environment.
• Ability to meet deadlines and schedules and be accountable.
• Experience with system and application monitoring.
• Experience in stakeholder management and communicating with external business partners.
• Technical proficiency with analytics systems.
• Excellent oral & written communication skills and an ability to work directly with users to refine business requirements.
• Previous success working in an international, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• An energetic and self-motivated approach to solving problems and driving solutions.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months (possibility of Extension)
Please apply with CV. For further information, contact Ernest Banor on +31 20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org