Right now, I’m looking for an Information Security Officer for a leader in content and information management systems. This organisation is specialised in proven solutions for regulated industries working together with 8 of the 10 largest Life Science companies. They’re on a mission to bring their customers an enjoyable and efficient experience that allows them to focus on their work.
In this position you’ll be involved in the maintenance of ISO27001. Next to that, you’ll work on Data Protection and support Quality Assurance and Quality Control. The company provides all the guidance to become an ISO27001 expert.
- You’ll be involved in the maintenance of ISO27001 by working on documentation, risk register, compliance & supplier management
- You’ll ensure Data Protection by: GDPR compliance documentation, gap analysis, support processing subject requests and data breaches with guidance of Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- You’ll support Quality Assurance and Quality Control documentation, risk assessments, manual test writing and execution
- Minimum of two years’ experience in IT or Life Sciences area (Technical background is a plus)
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and Computer System Validation is a plus
- Analytical thinking, detail-oriented, strong communicator, creative mindset and precise
ORGANISATION AND OFFER
This company is fast growing and successful in software focused on providing leading content and information management solutions for regulated industries. Their flagship solution is used by major organisations worldwide across business sectors. At the same time, they continue to actively build an environment where every individual can fulfil their potential and be proud ambassadors for the company, the customers and their patients.
The organisation offers a competitive salary and benefits.
INTERESTED? Reach out to Christian Steenkamp for more information by contacting +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or c.steenkamp@panda-int.