- Analyses of digital images generated with microscopic techniques.
- As imaging scientist you collaborate with pathologists and other scientists to accurately and timely convert complex information contained within the images of histological samples to data that can contribute to the success of clinical trials.
- You will assist in writing standard operating procedures and validating new image analysis algorithms.
- You are willing to learn new skills as well as perform routine work.
- You uphold high performance standards.
- You have histological and microscopy skills and are willing to apply those in routine practice.
- You work methodically and with high precision.
- You are willing to work in an international environment.
- You have excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, databases, …).
- You have good communication skills, you are diplomatic and a team player with a positive attitude.
- Previous experience with image analysis is a plus.
For more information please contact me at: +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or firstname.lastname@example.org.