As Recruitment & HR Specialist you will be the point of contact for Talent Acquisition team and external recruitment agencies. You will coordinate the onboarding of new employees within the Quality Control organization.
Your goal is, to provide applicants and new employees with correct and relevant information in a timely manner to give them an excellent candidate experience and a warm welcome into the organization.
You will optimize the recruitment and onboarding process (including content) for the starters and ensure that the right stakeholders are involved, and everyone knows his/her/x role and responsibility. You continuously adjust the process and program based on the practice and changing circumstances and evaluations.
Besides, you are driving broader HR projects for the QC organization: you partner with the senior leaders of the organization to create the right organizational culture, design career paths for new employees and (re)build a training curriculum. You are flexible to take on other HR work where needed.
Your responsibilities are:
- Coordinate and facilitates onboarding days
- Coordinate starter packages for the new starters like entrance badges, laptop, headset, safety shoes etc. To be ready on the first day.
- You coordinate, monitor and communicate the progress of the open vacancies. You have regular connects with the relevant stakeholders, including the HR shared service centers.
- Planning interviews with the hiring manager and invite candidates for meet & greets
- Based on the feedback you take action towards HR or external partners
- Drive HR activities like career development, training, diversity & inclusion and culture & capability building
- We are looking for a HR professional at Bachelor/HBO level with proven 2 to 5 years of experience, preferably within the field of recruitment and selection. This person has a high degree of accuracy, initiative and can work independently.
- Innovative and exploring person who easily communicates at all levels.
- Flexible, can deal with changing priorities and stress resistant.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- “Can do” attitude, critical and proactive.
- Good communication in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work in a highly matrixed organization, where HR is working with shared service centers in Prague and Manilla.
- ???????Dutch, English