HCIS Supplier Integration Engineer
An HCIS Supplier Integration Engineer is needed for a top clients. The HCIS supplier base needs to be remediated to supplier controls criteria for addition to the Markets Approved Supplier List (ASL). HCIS supplier base consists of original equipment manufacturers (OEM) of hardware and software, in addition to service providers. The OEM products and services become part of a solution offering to medical customers.
The supplier control criteria are well defined in existing procedure. This position will be task oriented in completing the defined requirements that fulfil supplier qualification. Position will be part of the global supplier quality team with responsibility of remediating the approximate 55 European suppliers.
- Analyse each supplier risk classification
- Identify qualification requirements based on risk classification
- Develop project plan to accomplish qualification of all listed suppliers
- Schedule and complete audit/assessment for each supplier. Requires direct interaction with the supplier, primarily on remote basis. Travel to supplier may be necessary (?10%)
- Obtain objective evidence necessary to demonstrate qualification
- coordinate quality agreement processing with procurement management
- Create and complete necessary forms and documents
- File records and documents per prescribed methods
- Update and maintain approved supplier list
- Manage status during remediation processing of each supplier
- Periodically report on project status. Escalate all issues to Manager
- Minimum 3 years of Supplier Quality working experience
- Certified Lead Auditor to the ISO9001 and/or ISO13485 Quality Standards
- Project Manager skills and experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to coordinate and manage high volume of work
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION: 6 months (possibility for extension)
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV to the email below.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Ernest Banor at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org