Currently working with a one of the BIGGEST Biopharma companies in Switzerland who is in need of support from a Global Quality Compliance and Supply Chain Operations Specialist for ongoing high-level projects. This is an opportunity to work with a fast-paced organisation with cutting edge-technology, for a 6-month contract with possibility of extension!
Interview + offer will take place this week and next, so get in touch ASAP if interested.
- Execute global quality compliance and supply chain activities
- Implementation of global supply chain projects and compliance expectations
- Supporting the supply of materials and services by assessing the quality of the Suppliers and their ability to meet defined requirements
- Utilizing tools such as Quality Risk Management (QRM), supplier assessment/audit, change management, and complaint/deviation trend management.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacy or equivalent. Master's in related field is preferred.
- Good knowledge of cGMP's and cGDP requirements and understanding of regulatory processes and requirements.
- Strong experience in Quality Supply Chain Operations.
- Experience in Supplier Qualification and Supplier Monitoring.
- Strong understanding of risk assessment and risk management tools.
- Languages: English and German (highly preferred).
Job title: Global Quality Compliance and Supply Chain Operations Specialist
Duration: 6 months (possibility to extend)