For one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies on worldwide level, we are looking for a Global Practice Recruiter. This is a 100% remote role, but keep in mind it can happen that you need to travel on-site once or twice a month. The company is located in Beerse (Belgium) and they offer a one year contract with extension. Curious about what your responsibilities will be? Read the full description below!
- Translate the strategies of Global Practice model into deliverables- building, innovating and improving recruiting,
- Utilize a deep understanding of J&J's long and short-term strategies, with special focus on its different growth drivers and innovation pipeline. Apply deep technical acumen, including knowledge of industry and functional/therapeutic area to coach and influence hiring managers in the most critical talent insights.
- Stay largely connected with the external Data Science/eComm practice community, positioning oneself as an established professional with deep technical expertise, strong business network, significant social media presence, knowledge production and attendance of events and seminars.
- Cultivate a high level of candidate care & service during all stages of recruiting process. Craft long-term relationships by acting as a career coach and becoming part of his/her network while building a consistent pipeline of passive talent for future opportunities.
- Lead a portfolio and guide internal clients in the best recruiting standards. Serve as a strategic talent advisor and as an ambassador for the Global D&I Strategy.
- Collaborate in a culture of agile thinking through a fast, adaptive and iterative recruiting approach.
- Utilize business data, technology, and other operational metrics to "sell" qualified diverse candidates to hiring managers and to "sell" J&J to passive and active talent. Integrate internal talent availability and external trends into a compelling talent narrative to drive data-based decisions while observing emerging talent priorities.
- Build the Talent Sourcing plan to ensure the Company will find elite talent utilizing Global Talent Management strategies.
- Help others understand internal and external digital platforms to develop & execute sourcing strategies, build sustainable candidate pipelines and cultivate relevant prospect/candidate relationships.
- Has a minimum required bachelor’s degree.
- Has a minimum of 5 years of direct, relevant, and recent business experience in a specialized Practice field is required.
- Has a background in a corporate environment or in recruiting executives in either a retained search firm, agency, or corporation.
- Has required global talent perspective and experience working in a highly matrixed environment is required.
- Has experience with recruiting for multiple countries in the region
- Has preferred knowledge of disruptive technologies that impact the healthcare industry and their implications in the business and talent landscape.
- Has preferably understanding of legal issues that impact global recruiting activities, namely employment contract law and restrictive covenants.
- Has required validated ability to recruit diverse individuals and ability to negotiate and advise on complex compensation packages.
- Has required excellent communication (both written and verbal), influencing and negotiation skills are required, as is strong project management, analytical and critical thinking skills with thorough attention to detail.
- Has preferred excellent assessment and interviewing skills and a strong command of assessment and selection methodologies, instruments and processes are preferred.
- Has preferred proficiency with various applicant management and applicant tracking systems.
- Has required expertise in utilizing metrics regularly to track and maintain performance.
- Is willing to travel as needed.
Location: Beerse, Belgium
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 1 year + extension
ORGANISATION AND OFER
You will join growing and innovative organization and will be involved in successful projects with customers all over the world. You are part of a multi-disciplinary team that is continuously creating value for their clients. This is a unique opportunity to develop yourself and to grow within the company. You can expect an attractive salary, benefits, and a lot of growth within this organization.
INTERESTED? Reach out to Sayf Idais for more information by contacting +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or firstname.lastname@example.org