We are looking for an Interim IT manager HR for one of our big FMCG clients!
The Global IT Center of Excellence (COE) Manager HR & Communication is a key associate in the Core functions, R&D and Operations department & responsible for leading, enabling & differentiating the business processes for all business units through knowledge & expertise of the E2E HR & Communication processes & its supporting technology.
This includes & not limited to Succesfactors/SAP HR/Cornerstone/Workplace/Smart Recruiters, Concur etc) and integration with various SAP & non-SAP platforms. The GIT COE Manager provides overall leadership & direction to the internal & external IT associates in the team.
• As direct counterpart of the Global HR & Communication teams he/she oversees IT solutions complementing the company’s Business Model;
• Directs business value through E2E understanding of the business function’s priorities & processes;
• Oversees blueprint & solution design of current projects;
• Manages the delivery for the team;
• Directs template custodianship - standardization, harmonization, optimization
• Application owners with focus on continuous improvement & adoption
• Shaping the future technology roadmap in line with the Business & IT strategy
• Connecting communicating & collaborating with the international network of the global teams, technology partners and other departments within Global IT incl. local IT teams in the countries.
GIT COE Manager HR reports directly to the GIT Director Core functions, R&D and Operations department and has direct reports (internal & external 6-8 FTE - party remote).
17th of August
If interested to know more, please get in contact with Ivor Duif (Recruitment Consultant) via firstname.lastname@example.org or +3120 20 44 502