The Global Export Coordinator position is responsible for the international movement, coordination and administration of all finished product materials from Central Distribution Hub to Customer (internal/external).
The Global Export Coordinator is required to monitor all schedules and all relevant receiving and shipping activities. The GEC is required to liaise with various members of Supply Chain Operations, particularly Sr. Coordinator Export, Trade & Compliance, Procurement and Logistics to ensure timely, compliant, and accurate processing of material movement.
He/she will liaise and coordinate activity with preferred carriers, export brokers and customers. Another crucial element of this role is to ensure that all orders are processed according to Trade + Compliance rules and to Good Distribution Practices.
- Responsible for the scheduling and international movement, coordination and administration of all Sales Orders surrounding exports.
- All order-to-cash activities are carried out such as, but not limited to sales orders, credits, returns, backorders, Invoicing, blocked orders for invoicing & goods allocation
- Responsible for all export market paperwork, notably CIS, UK, Russia, Asia, the America’s, Middle East and North Africa.
- Coordinate approved export activity with various local country affiliates, the international export brokers, and preferred carrier(s).
- Close collaboration with the EMEA Finance & Local Finance to ensure smooth delivery of all O2C processes, and then specific SLAs are adhered to (incl end of month reconciliations)
- Oversee the performance and ensure a strong relationship with relevant vendors; export brokers, carriers, freight forwarders, airlines...
- Adhere to KPI’s & SLA’s set forth within customer service
- Oversee the tracking and receipt of all material in transit to maintain timely receipt for operations use and to ensure the material is not compromised by a delay in transit.
- Responsible for the communication with the relevant Country teams and/or Customers.
- Working within the budget for transportation costs and at the same time maintaining competitiveness.
- Liaise with colleagues in Asia and America regarding shipments from EU productions plants, including monitor and report accurate OTIF.
- Implement processes to ensure a smooth flow of international orders.
- Consistently work on maintaining good understanding, communication and relationship with warehouse, carriers, and internal departments.
- Accuracy in checking export documentation in accordance with government regulations and ensure adherence to country specific import legislation and trade compliance
- Directly processing EMEA export activities not externalized or subcontracted to 3rd parties, including transactional and order management
- Work closely with the Sr. Coordinator Export, Trade & Compliance in order to be compliant at all times.
- Ensure all movement of material internationally is in respect of all regulatory requirements; GMPs, IATA…
- Maintain all activities to support Transportation Security Administration and Drug Enforcement Administration Compliances.
- BA/BS (or equivalent) in Supply Chain, Computer Science, or relevant fields.
- 3+ years’ work experience in Supporting Supply Chain notably in the fields.
- Import and export knowledge in EMEA region
- Working in cross-functional, international, and virtual/remote environment. Global matrix experience is an asset.
- Good understanding of business processes, strong analytical and internal client facing skills.
- Functional Configuration of SAP R/3 SD, MM, (WM is an asset).
- Experience in a Pharmaceutical or FMCG environment.
ORGANISATION AND OFER
You will join growing and innovative organization and will be involved in successful projects with customers all over the world. You are part of a multi-disciplinary team that is continuously creating value for their clients.
This is a unique opportunity to develop yourself and to grow within the company. You can expect an attractive salary and benefits.
INTERESTED? Reach out to Sayf Idais for more information by contacting +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or email@example.com