For one of the biggest leading pharmaceutical organizations, we are looking for a Clinical Research Specialist. You will be involved in two ongoing post market studies. The company is in Brussels. It is a freelance position, and they offer 9 months contract with extension!
- Wil serve as the primary contact for clinical trial sites (e.g., site management);
- Participate in the feasibility, selection, set up, conduct and closure of a clinical trial within the allocated countries, in accordance with the ICH-GCP, applicable legislation and Company Standard Operating Procedures.
- May Assist in the development of clinical trial documents (e.g., study protocol, informed consents, CRF, monitoring plan…)
- Coordination and execution of ordering, tracking, and managing investigational products and trial materials.
- Interface and collaborate with site personnel, Ethics Committees, contractors/vendors, and company personnel.
- Assist the development and execution of Investigator agreements and trial payments.
- Assist in clinical data review to prepare data for statistical analyses and publications.
- If applicable, may perform monitoring activities including site qualification visits, site initiation visits, interim monitoring visits or close out visits based on study need.
- At least 2/3 years’ experience in clinical research (Medium experienced) with experience in Sites management. Clinical Research in Medical device a plus.
- Relevant industry certifications preferred (i.e., CCRA, CCRC, CCRP, RAC, CDE, GCP, ISO 14155, MDR, MEDDEV,).
- Neurovascular, cardiovascular, or endovascular experience a plus.
Project start date:
Short notice preferred
12 months + extension possible.
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Sayf Idais at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com