My client is a renowned Pharmaceutical Company in the Netherlands who are searching for an experienced Formulation Scientist/Technician to support their team within R&D! Key for this position is to conduct formulation activities pertinent to a project in order to successfully develop new products with robust and reliable formulations and manufacturing processes. Since the team also support various projects within the organization in all phases of development and commercial good interaction with various departments is key.
- Perform customer driven development projects on the formulation of pharmaceutical and products
- Conduct pre-formulation studies in lab and execute development projects on the formulation of (liquid) fill and shell formulations to improve bioavailability and stability
- Support project team by presenting the results, discussion and conclusion with clarity
- Support the writing of formulation development risk assessment, protocols and reports
- Assist formulation, process and project teams in organizing lab logistics (raw materials, samples, shipments), preparing for trial runs and in project discussion with both internal and external stakeholders
- Keep up to date with current regulatory requirements (ICH/FDA) guidelines, pharmacopoeia requirements (EP/USP) and work under cGLP/cGMP guidelines
- Support improvement projects related to formulation and pharmaceutical development processes
- Bachelor/Master level in pharmacy, food science, food technology, analytical chemistry, or chemistry by education or experience
- Good knowledge on cGMP and/or FDA/ICH guidelines
- Have a minimum of 2 years of working experience in product development area in pharma, healthcare or other relevant industry.
- Proven hands-on laboratory experience and mind set
- Experience on working in laboratories with raw materials (e.g. gelatin, lipids, surfactants) and instruments (e.g incubator, centrifuge etc)
- Basic knowledge on analytical techniques like HPLC, GC, FTIR is preferred
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months to perm.
Interested? Get in touch by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +31 2020 44 502. Refer a friend and receive a 250 euro bonus!!