A multinational biotechnology company which is fast growing is immediately looking for a Financial Specialist. You will be responsible for the financial and technical processes within the company, want to know more about your responsibilities and requirements? Read the job description now! The company is in Breda, and it comes with a one-year contract with extension.
- Manage and improve the invoice verification process of freight invoices.
- Manage and handle freight invoice process from invoice receipt till final approval via SAP workflow.
- Manage invoice disputes with service providers and ensure adequate and timely resolution.
- Manage annual PO process
- Ensure invoice dashboard is maintained to provide accurate data to support business decisions.
- Maintain and improve KPIs and reports
- Support Global Distribution Hubs EU in business case development and opportunity searches by providing financial data.
- Manage relationship with third party freight auditing company.
- Regular performance and business reviews with supply chain partners on current business, escalations, reporting and improvements
- Identifies and develop plans to optimize internal processes and procedures
- Supports logistics managers and other internal stakeholders in escalating issues to supply chain partners.
- Maintain and manage agreements with supply chain partners on invoice verification and payment.
- Support Business analysis manager with financial data.
- Ensures detailed data set is delivered to freight audited company by supply chain partners.
- Ensure Amgen system output is delivered to freight audited company.
- Execute ordering process to maintain distribution supporting materials at 3rd parties.
- Bachelor preferably in finance or logistics.
- 0-3 years’ experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Fluent in English, both in verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical skills (incl. MS Excel) and ability to distill insights
- Experience SAP and BW
- Knowledge of financial closing cycle.
- Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Oversee processes beyond own department Preferred Requirements
- GMP and GDP knowledge
- Knowledge of Operational Excellence tools, six sigma, FMEA.
- Experience setting up service level agreements
- Good technical writing skills
Project start date:
Short notice preferred
12 months + extension possible.
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Sayf Idais at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com