At the moment I am looking for a Facility Manager for a medical company in Leiden. The role is initially 5 months, but there is a high chance for extension.
Supervises and directs all aspects for the operation, maintenance, repairs, and improvements to facilities and facilities services and buildings, including all equipment and machinery of the utility systems. Complies with Good Manufacturing Practice and Safety and Environmental Regulations to ensure execution, compliance, and proper reporting.
Ensures compliance with facilities standards as defined by J&J and External Governmental bodies.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Under the direction of the Supervisor Facilities and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations
- Manages Facilities and Facilities services according to GxP and EHS regulatory requirements; assures change implementation complies with local and federal regulations; evaluates impact and actions plan to assure proper implementation
- Ensures the service activities performed by the Facilities partner in the areas of responsibility to comply with production requirements and standardization expectations.
- Ensures the repair, installation, and maintenance of facility systems are conducted according to the established requirements and in compliance with applicable regulations.
- Supervises and/or oversees in-house and subcontracted jobs in the area of responsibility to ensure compliance with the established requirements and company policies, as applicable.
- Fulltime position
- Max. 2 days from home
- English mandatory, Dutch preferred
- Quality driven
If you are interested, please respond via email or call 020-2044502