The Event Process Specialist will start with supporting several events and eventually be responsible for the coordination of several events in one specific therapeutic area. He/she acts as a business partner and covers the end-to-end coordination of all events with involvement of external stakeholders (i.e. healthcare practitioners and/or organizations). This includes all types of events such as promotional events, medical education events, advisory boards, consultancies, sponsorships, educational grants and patient organization requests.
- The EPS colleague is responsible for the creation, execution and finalization of events in close collaboration with the business partners:
- Participate to event intake meetings to clearly understand the business needs
- Pre-event tasks: administrative follow-up of event
- Contact with 3rd parties for logistics arrangements (location, meals, travel, lodging, digitization possibilities, …)
- Event related contract management
- Follow up and coordination of event communication journey
- Follow up on event subscriptions and participants
- Coordination of practicalities (badges, travel (re-)bookings, legal requirements, …)
- Administrative finalization tasks
- Event surveys
- Disclosure reporting
- The Event Process Specialist acts as a subject matter expert and advises internal stakeholders about these regulations and applies them during the execution of the event journey, leading to the highest standards of compliance, quality and transparency.
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- First experience in event coordination or relevant internship during studies
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational skills and time-management skills.
- Able to communicate with several internal and external stakeholders (inform, advise, coordinate, challenge and evaluate).
- Demonstrates pro-activity, ownership, multi-disciplinary collaboration, flexibility and agility.
- Takes accountability for own actions.
- Able to identify and resolve issues that arise during execution of task.
- Deals well with ambiguity and can manage conflicts in an open and constructive manner.
- Acts as a team player and has the make-it-happen mind-set with excellent project management and planning skills.
- Knowledge of the Dutch and English language, written as well as spoken. Knowledge of French is an advantage.
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and industry standards in the Belgian pharmaceutical market is preferred.
Project start date:
Short notice preferred
1 year + extension possible.
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Ernest Banor at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org