- Acting as a business partner and covers the end-to-end coordination of all events with involvement of external stakeholders (i.e. healthcare practitioners and/or organizations).
- Participate to event intake meetings to clearly understand the business needs
- Pre-event tasks: administrative follow-up of event
- Contact with 3rd parties for logistics arrangements (location, meals, travel, lodging, digitization possibilities, …)
- Event related contract management
- Follow up and coordination of event communication journey
- Follow up on event subscriptions and participants
- Coordination of practicalities (badges, travel (re-)bookings, legal requirements, …)
- Post-event tasks
- Administrative finalization tasks
- Event surveys
- Disclosure reporting
- Bachelor Degree or higher.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in event coordination.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational skills and time-management skills.
- Able to communicate with several internal and external stakeholders (inform, advise, coordinate, challenge and evaluate).
- Demonstrates pro-activity, ownership, multi-disciplinary collaboration, flexibility and agility.
- Takes accountability for own actions.
- Able to identify and resolve issues that arise during execution of task.
- Deals well with ambiguity and can manage conflicts in an open and constructive manner.
- Acts as a team player and has the make-it-happen mindset with excellent project management and planning skills.
- Knowledge of the Dutch and English language, written as well as spoken. Knowledge of French is an advantage.
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and industry standards in the Belgian pharmaceutical market is preferred.
• 6 months (high chance of extension)
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme?
For more information please contact Selin Ozbeden on +31 (0)20 20 44 502