For one of our growing and highly innovative semiconductor clients in Austria (Tirol!) we are recruiting a Electronics System Architect! This organization is a leading supplier of semiconductor assembly equipment for the global semiconductor and electronics industries.
If you like to be working surrounded with beautiful mountains and opportunity to hike, ski and other outdoor sports this will be the perfect opportunity.
- Design of concepts for complex mechatronic assemblies and placement machines for the semiconductor industry, incorporating new and innovative approaches for highly integrated solutions
- Coordination of the electrical and electronic implementation of assemblies, definition of interfaces (electrical/pneumatic) and integration into the overall system
- Dimensioning of components taking into account applicable standards as well as EMC and ESD requirements
- International cooperation and technical coaching of interdisciplinary development teams from concept to series transition
- Proactive identification of new technologies for further development of technological capability in the field of mechatronic systems
- Successfully completed technical studies, preferably in the fields of electronics or electrical engineering
- Several years of professional experience in special machine construction, preferably in the semiconductor sector for clean room applications
- Profound ECAD knowledge (EPLAN P8, Cadence Allegro, etc.) and indepth knowhow on electronic part and component level
- Knowledge of relevant standards and EMC requirements
- Analytical thinking, selfinitiative and solution-oriented as well as structured way of working with a high degree of creativity and innovative capability
- Willingness to learn German and very good command of written and spoken English
For more information please get in contact with Ivor Duif (Principal Consultant R&D) via +3120 20 44 502 or email@example.com