One of our leading high-tech/medical device clients in the north of the Netherlands has an opening for an Electronics Project Lead (R&D. We are looking for someone with experience in product development in electronics and (project) management.
This person makes a substantial contribution to the innovation of product and process. Develops new products, using the latest technologies and resources, often realising systems based on unverified specifications. The domain for the Electronic Project Lead engineer is mainly electronics and embedded software.
- Take responsibility for an efficient and best in class execution of the electronic project plan. Knowledge of electronic designs and embedded software.
- Direct and manage the electronic project from start to finish, define project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Develop full-scale effort driven project estimation electronic customized project plan including the software and the hardware project plan.
- Ensure that defensive development, continuous self-testing and module testing are part of the daily activities of each team member.
- Instruct and Guard that the deliverables are matured and have traceability.
- Determine the progress of the project team, analyse results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Coordinate and agree with Quality and other departments an appropriate execution of the overall electronic test plan.
- If the technical content of a PDLM is electronics, the EPL may also have the responsibility of integrator / lead engineer in the PDLM.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent in a technical field (Mechanics/Electronics, Engineering, etc.)
- At least 5 years of experience in Product development
- Technical background is a plus (ideally with mass-produced consumer goods)
- Experience in (project) management
- Knowledge of electronic designs and embedded software
- Strong communicator with high responsibilities
- Fluency in English (writer/verbal)
PROJECT START DATE
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Ralph Looijen at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org