For one of the biggest leading Healthcare companies. We are looking for a highly skilled Electronics Development Engineer. As Electronics Development Engineer for IPL (Intense pulsed light) devices, you will work on their specialized long-term hair removal products. The Innovation & Development team is responsible for new product and service introductions – from the first sketch to industrialization as well as lifecycle management. The position is a 6–12-month contract with option to extend or a contract at the client. The job is based in Eindhoven.
- Responsible for the design, check and optimization, realization and integration, life-cycle management, and verification of (elements and parts of) products, systems and/or solutions.
- Develops the work with focus on user and business requirements, compliance, quality, and cost.
- Develops high level and detailed designs in accordance with the product requirements and the client’s reference architecture requirements.
- Combines existing and/or purchased elements and parts into (elements of) products, systems and/or solutions.
- Finalizes the design and product integration, writes verification plans for the developed elements and parts. Tests, analyses, and verifies the quality of the design.
- Is responsible for delivering input in the planning process to the project manager. Draws up personal schedules and reports on progress in a structured and methodical way.
- Ensures that documentation takes place.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or a comparable subject
- Strong experience in design of (analog and digital) electronics
- Sound knowledge of electronic components
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Experience in product specification and documentation
- Experience in Industrialization aspects of PCB and PCBA designs.
- A hands-on and can-do mentality
Project start date:
Short notice preferred
6-12 months + possible extension / perm
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Sayf Idais at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com