The department Mechatronic Equipment of Innovation Services is responsible for the specification, design and realisation of high-end mechatronics solutions. Within this department are the group Electrical Systems and Motion Control SW responsible for the electrical connection and motion software control of this equipment.
Definition, realisation, managing and maintenance of different parts of electrical systems within existing and future high tech equipment is your mission. These parts are cables, racks, electrical cabinets, connection boxes, connection plates, motor and encoder connections, back panels, rear panels, operator consoles, fan units, computers, computer racks and cabling.
In this project, you will work out the connectors and detailed cable routing in one mechatronic module.
- You are the electromechanical engineer within a multidisciplinary design team
- 3D (and 2D) CAD design of different electrical systems
- Generation of TPD for these electrical systems
- Guarding the high quality by providing the input for the reviews of own work and by participation in reviews of other engineers
- You deliver a contribution to the work breakdown and planning of the different electrical parts in cooperation with the other stakeholders
- A bachelor in Electromechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or comparable, or you are a very good and experienced MTS degree holder;
- Preferable you have experience as a Designer, including experience with multidisciplinary module design
- At least 10 years of work experience in this role
- You have specific knowledge of cables, connectors and interface plates
- You can agree on volume claims with the mechanical designer
- You can design and detail cable routing in 3D
- You have experience with a 3D CAD design of complex equipment
- Experience with Unigraphics NX at least 5 years
- ASML WoW recent experience in this role at least 5 years
- You have technical knowledge of cable concepts, connectivity, EMC and safety
- You are a highly motivated team player with good social and communication skills
- You are capable of critically judging your own work, letting it review by others and taking initiatives in your daily work
- You have excellent skills in English written and spoken
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme? Check this LINK
For more information please contact Daria Petrova on +31 (0)20 20 44 502